[robotics-worldwide] Rethink Robotics job posting - Robot Perception Software Engineer, Robot Intelligence Software Engineer

Albert Huang albert at csail.mit.edu
Wed Jan 23 11:44:33 PST 2013

Hi all,

The algorithms team at Rethink Robotics is responsible for the design and
implementation of many core capabilities that make our robots intelligent.
We provide and integrate the technology that enables Rethink robots to
perceive, manipulate and adapt to the world around them. We are looking for
people with strong software engineering skills who are passionate about
robotics.

The full text of the following job openings have been posted to the Rethink
Robotics website:

Robot Perception Software Engineer
http://www.rethinkrobotics.com/index.php/about/careers/robot-perception-software-engineer/

Robot Intelligence Software Engineer
http://www.rethinkrobotics.com/index.php/about/careers/robot-intelligence-software-engineer/

If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to
jobs at rethinkrobotics.com and reference "Robot Perception Software Engineer"
or "Robot Intelligence Software Engineer" in the subject.

Regards,
Albert Huang