[robotics-worldwide] AMAM 2013 Hardware Demo - Final Call for Submissions

Marc Deisenroth marc at ias.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jan 23 22:45:01 PST 2013

AMAM 2013  Hardware Demo - Final Call for Submissions

6th International Symposium on Adaptive Motion in Animals and Machines

March 11-14, 2013
Darmstadt, Germany
www.amam2013.org

Deadline: January 31, 2013.

We cordially invite you to submit contributions to the hardware
demonstration organized as part of the AMAM 2013 meeting in Darmstadt,
Germany.

The hardware demo aims at presenting most recent inventions in robotics,
prosthetics or other hardware devices to the scientific community
encouraging exciting conversations and exchanges. We also encourage to
support hardware exhibits by a parallel poster presentation.

The deadline for submissions regarding the hardware demonstration is
January 31, 2013. Please find more detailed information on our website:
www.amam2013.org

DEADLINES

Jan.	31, 2013:	Submission for hardware demonstration
Jan.	31, 2013:	Final submission of revised abstracts
Jan.	31, 2013:	Early bird registration
Feb.	28, 2013:	Final registration

The AMAM 2013 meeting will bring together scientists from different
fields like robotics, biology and human sciences. Four keynote speaker
as well as six invited speakers contributing to Tandem talks (with 2
scientists from different fields) will stimulate the scientific
discussions at the AMAM 2013. Additionally, there will be two tutorials
offered on "Educational robotics" and "Hybrid Zero Dynamics".

For more specific questions, please contact Martin Gross
(martin.gross at sport.tu-darmstadt.de).

We are looking forward to see you in Darmstadt!

The AMAM organization team