[robotics-worldwide] Call for paper and conference annoucement - IEEE ECMSM 2013

Viviane Cadenat cadenat at laas.fr
Fri Jan 25 05:27:06 PST 2013

Dear Roboticists,

Our apologies for multiple posting.

We are pleased to invite you to submit new contributions and participate
to the 11th International Conference IEEE Electronic
Control, Measurement, Signals and their applications to Mechatronics
(IEEE ECMSM 2013) which will take place from June,
24th to June, 26th in Toulouse (France).

Computer Engineering, Electronics, Information Sciences and Mechanical
Engineering are the essential disciplines in
Mechatronics and Robotics leading to powerful, compact and ever smarter
systems. Their evolution relies on progress
in all these complementary scientific and technological fields. The
conference topics cover the following areas : robotics
and mechatronics, computer and control systems, information and signal
processing, integrated circuits.

You can submit a paper until February, 7th in any areas covered by
ECMSM. For further extension, please contact the
conference secretariat (ecmsm2013 at inp-toulouse.fr)

More details are available on the conference website :
http://www.ecmsm2013.fr/

Let us know if you have any questions or comments.

We will be delighted to welcome you at our conference!

The ECMSM organization committee.