[robotics-worldwide] 6th Summer School in Surgical Robotics, 2013, Montpellier, France

Philippe POIGNET philippe.poignet at lirmm.fr
Wed Jun 12 08:16:06 PDT 2013

Dear colleague,

Could you please forward the email below about our Summer School in
Surgical Robotics organized in Montpellier, France, to the mailing list

Thank you very much

Regards

Philippe Poignet

Dear colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the registration for the 6th Summer
School in Surgical Robotics that will be held in Montpellier is still
open until July 1, 2013. All information can be found on the
following website http://2013.sssr.fr/

Please do not hesitate to promote this event to your PhD students and
your colleagues. We will be very pleased to welcome you and them in
Montpellier for this event

Thank you very much

Regards

Philippe Poignet, Nabil Zemiti and Renaud Garel

Prof. Philippe POIGNET

LIRMM

UMR 5506 CNRS University of Montpellier 2 - France

Tél. +33 4 67 41 85 61

Mobile +33 6 79 79 95 66

Philippe.Poignet at lirmm.fr