[robotics-worldwide] Faculty openings in robotics at Columbia Univ Mechanical Engineering ...

Sunil Agrawal agrawal at UDel.Edu
Sun May 5 11:26:32 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Please find an advertisement for a faculty position in the area of
robotics in Mechanical Engineering at Columbia University. The
department has a strong interest in building the area of
robotics/mechanisms/controls, however, all areas of robotics will be
considered. The hires will be made at all levels.

You are welcome to contact me at the ICRA in Karlsruhe if you want to
know more about the position. You can also contact me via email.

Sunil Agrawal

--
Sunil K. Agrawal, PhD
Professor of Mech. Engg., Columbia University, New York, NY 10027 (Sunil.Agrawal at columbia.edu)