[robotics-worldwide] [CIS-RAM2013] call for papers

Wang Han (Assoc Prof) HW at ntu.edu.sg
Sun May 12 19:48:15 PDT 2013

6th IEEE Int'l Joint Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems (CIS) & Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics (RAM)
12-15 November 2013
Manila and Pico de Loro Beach & Country Club, Philippines
Conference webpage: www.cis-ram.org/2013<http://www.cis-ram.org/2013>
7,107 islands tourism: www.itsmorefuninthephilippines.com<http://www.itsmorefuninthephilippines.com/>
Enquiries: cisram2013 at gmail.com<mailto:cisram2013 at gmail.com>

------------------------------
IMPORTANT DATES/DEADLINES

Conference/Invited Session paper submission: 11 June 2013
Notification of acceptance: 11 August 2013
Final camera-ready manuscript: 11 September 2013
Registration: 11 September 2013

------------------------------
THE VENUE: PHILIPPINES
We invite you to the beautiful islands of the Philippines. CIS-RAM will be held in two locations: Manila and a resort 2 hours away (by land or boat) from Manila. The capital of the Philippines-its heart and soul-is Manila. Metropolitan Manila is where the country's most prestigious business addresses and the trendiest leisure establishments are found. By day, it hums with the bustle of commerce and, by night, throbs with the excitement of varied, world class entertainment. Catch a glimpse of the many wonders we offer you as you visit our 7,107 islands. To find out more why it's more fun in the Philippines, please visit the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNgEHFDYzo

------------------------------
PROGRAMS AND TOPICS
All conference papers will be presented in Manila on 12-13 November 2013. Special sessions, workshops and social tours will be organized at Pico de Loro Beach and Country Club on 14-15 November 2013. Spouse programs and post-conference tours to the surrounding islands can be arranged through conference event organizer upon request.
(Virtual tour: www.hamilocoast.com/hamilo/virtualtour/Hamilo_Beach_Club_Pool.html<http://www.hamilocoast.com/hamilo/virtualtour/Hamilo_Beach_Club_Pool.html>).

The conference welcomes paper submissions from researchers, practitioners, and students in the areas of Cybernetics, Intelligence, Systems, Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics. Related topics include but not limited to human-robot collaborative systems, hybrid intelligent systems, control, multi-agent systems, discrete event systems, soft computing, fuzzy systems, neural networks, genetic algorithm, evolutionary computation, image processing, computer vision, tactile sensing, sensor & actuator networks, environmental systems, systems biology, cyber-physical systems, decision support systems, system of systems, personal and service robotics, vision, unmanned systems, haptics, modeling, planning and control, kinematics, mechanics, and mechanism design, legged and wheeled robots and distributed autonomous robotic systems.

------------------------------
PAPER SUBMISSIONS, SPECIAL SESSIONS & SPECIAL ISSUES IN JOURNALS

Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length papers (6 pages) through the online submission system. All papers accepted and presented at CIS-RAM 2013 will be published by IEEE and indexed by ISI Proceedings, Scopus, and EI Compendex database. Potential Special Session organizers are invited to enlist six or more papers with cohesive topics to form invited sessions. Please contact our program chairs for more details if you would like to organize invited sessions. Selected papers will be shortlisted for special issues at the International Journal of Advanced Robotics Systems (InTech) and Computational Cognitive Science (Springer).

We look forward to meeting you at CIS-RAM 2013!

Sincerely yours,

John-John Cabibihan (NUS)
CIS General Chair

Marcelo Ang, Jr (NUS)
RAM General Chair

Kay Chen Tan (NUS)
Huajin Tang (A*STAR)
Prospero Naval (UP)
CIS Program Chair & Co-Chairs

I-Ming Chen (NTU)
Shaohui Foong (SUTD)
Edwin Calilung (DLSU)
RAM Program Chair & Co-Chairs

Han Wang (NTU)
Publicity Chair

CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its content.

Towards A Sustainable Earth:Print Only When Necessary.Thank you.