[robotics-worldwide] [ISR 2013] 44th International Symposium on Robotics

ISR 2013 Secretariat isr2013 at isr2013.org
Tue May 14 23:34:28 PDT 2013

Dear Moderator,

Hi,

My name is Ms. A-Young Kim in charge of ISR 2013.

ISR 2013 is the 44th International Symposium on Robotics, which will be held
from October 24 to 26, 2013, at the KINTEX in Seoul, Korea.

It just that, we ask for publicity to Robotics-Worldwide Members about Call
for Paper of ISR 2013 Conference, as below;

--------------

[Call for Paper]

ISR 2013 (44th International Symposium on Robotics)

Welcome to ISR 2013!

It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 44th International Symposium
on Robotics (ISR2013), which will be held from October 24 to 26, 2013, at
the KINTEX in Seoul, Korea.

The theme of ISR2013, Human-Robot Coexistence, intends to have a harmonious
integration of robot and human beings. The significant progress in all
aspects of research, development, and application will cover this theme with
other relevant events.

Important Dates:

Deadline for Regular Paper: May 31, 2013

Notification of Acceptance: July 15, 2013

Deadline for Camera-Ready Form: August 15, 2013

Deadline for Advance Registration/ Hotel Reservation: August 15, 2013

Paper Submission:

All prospective authors are invited to submit papers through the online
<http://web.geni-pco.com/isr2013/0302.php>  paper submission page. Accepted
papers will be published in the proceedings of the ISR 2013.

Conference Scopes

1. Authomation

2. Manipulation and Control

3. Humanoids and Androids

4. Home Robots

5. Human-Robot Interaction

6. Cognitive Robotics

7. Mobile Robotics

8. Special-Purpose Robots

9. Intelligent Sensors and Components

10. Biologically Inspired Robots/ Biomimetics

11. Micro-and Nano-Robots

12. Medical Robots

13. Wearable Robots

14. Cable-Driven Robots

15. Robot Simulations and Animations

16. Robot Safety

17. Economic, Social and Other Robot-Related Issues

Robot World 2013:

The world best robot festival, "Robot World 2013", will be held concurrently
in KINTEX. This event will provide exciting opportunities by bringing
together professionals from robot industry, and robot enthusiasts.

ISR2013 Secretariat

Tel : +82-42-472-7460 /Fax : +82-42-472-7459/E-mail : isr2013 at isr2013.org

Web : http://isr2013.org

--------------

I will wait for your reply that it is possible  as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kindest Regards,

Ms. A-Young Kim, Assistant Manager

ISR 2013 Secretariat

5F. Daehan Bldg., #1018 Dunsan-Dong, Seo-Gu, Daejeon 302-120, Korea

Tel : +82-42-472-7460 /Fax : +82-42-472-7459/ Mobile: +82-10-8851-8266

E-mail :  <mailto:isr2013 at isr2013.org> isr2013 at isr2013.org /Web :
<http://isr2013.org/> http://isr2013.org