[robotics-worldwide] First International Workshop on MORSE and its Applications, 6th & 7th June 2013

Séverin Lemaignan severin.lemaignan at epfl.ch
Fri May 17 01:31:47 PDT 2013

Dear roboticists,

We are glad to announce the First International Workshop on MORSE and
its Applications, that will take place on the 6th and 7th of June 2013
at LAAS-CNRS, France.

MORSE is an emerging open-source simulator for academic research in
robotics, developed jointly by over 10 robotic laboratories worldwide.,
with support for several major robotics framework like ROS and YARP.

You can learn more about MORSE on its website: http://morse.openrobots.org

During the workshop, we plan a good mix of hand-on tutorials, technical
talks and open discussions on the design and road-map of MORSE, along
with good food from Toulouse!

Informations, registration, talk submissions:
http://www.openrobots.org/wiki/morse/events/workshop_june_2013

Please note that the number of places is limited (~30 people): do not
wait until the last minute to register!

We hope to meet you there!

Cheers,
Séverin Lemaignan, for the MORSE dev team