[robotics-worldwide] Open Positions at Redwood Robotics

Aaron Edsinger aaron.edsinger at redwoodrobotics.com
Tue May 28 17:38:48 PDT 2013

San Francisco based Redwood Robotics is building an all-star team to
turn our vision into unbelievably great products. We are looking for the
creative doers and multidisciplinary thinkers who are ready to write the
beautiful code, engineer the bulletproof hardware, invent the simply
elegant user experience, and craft the gorgeous designs that will become
remarkable products and launch a great company. For complete details
visit our website: http://redwoodrobotics.com/jobs/

Our new open positions include Mechanical Design Engineer and Robot
Mechatronics Co-Op.

The Mechanical Design Engineer will be a key contributor to the design
of a low cost, high performance robot arm. This role requires strong
engineering discipline, meticulous attention to detail, great creative
design intuition, and the ability to work closely with other engineers
on a complex and high pressure project. The Mechanical Design Engineer
will be the engineering lead on a number of critical arm subsytems and
will be responsible for ensuring they are bulletproof and product ready.

The Robot Mechatronics Co-Op will tackle the hands-on nuts-and-bolts
mechatronic build, test, and integrate of robot arm prototypes. An ideal
candidate will demonstrate, through several projects, a clear and clean
design and build aesthetic, an obsessive attention to detail, and an
impressive span of ability across mechanical design, embedded coding,
electronics debug.

Please contact us with your resume, CV, and/or portfolio:
jobs at redwoodrobotics.com . No phone calls or 3rd party recruiters please.

--
Aaron Edsinger, Ph.D.
Redwood Robotics