[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for participation, IROS'13 workshop on Vision-based Closed-Loop Control and Navigation of Micro Helicopters in GPS-denied Environments

Davide Scaramuzza scaramuzza.davide at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 07:53:01 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you to the attend our IROS'13 Workshop on
"Vision-based Closed-Loop Control and Navigation of Micro Helicopters in
GPS-denied Environments"

Thursday November 7, 2013,

Room 607, Tokyo Big Sight, Japan

The workshop will feature amazing indoor live demonstration of flying
robots!
Check the final program: http://rpg.ifi.uzh.ch/IROS13workshop.html

Best regards,

The organizers: Davide Scaramuzza, Friedrich Fraundorfer, Robert Mahony,
Vijay Kumar

--

Prof. Dr. Davide Scaramuzza
Head of the Robotics and Perception Group: http://rpg.ifi.uzh.ch
University of Zurich,
Andreasstrasse 15, AND 2.28, Zurich, Switzerland
Office: +41 44 635 2409