[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Ninapro Challenge & Workshop at ICAR 2013

Ninapro ninaproweb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 01:32:53 PST 2013

Dear all,

the deadline to participate to the "Robotic Hand Control Challenge" associated to the Ninapro Workshop at ICAR 2013 in Montevideo has been extended to the 25th of November.
The Ninapro (Non Invasive Adaptive Prosthetics) workshop at ICAR 2013 (http://ninaweb.hevs.ch/node/79)  will be held on the 25th of November at the International Conference on Advanced Robotics (http://www.icar2013.org/) in Montevideo (Uruguay).
In this workshop we will present and explain how to use the largest sEMG database for hand movements analysis and we will describe the state of the art in sEMG controlled robotics.
Moreover, we invite the participants to challenge on the sEMG control of a robotic hand in 40 different movements. The winner of the challenge will be rewarded with 200$.

Thanks a lot for the attention: we hope to see you in Montevideo!
Best regards,
The Ninapro Team