[robotics-worldwide] [news] Proceedings of IROS-DevSoR 2013: International Workshop on Developmental Social Robotics is online

Amit Kumar Pandey akpandey at laas.fr
Thu Nov 21 02:06:28 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

As requested by many of you, we have uploaded the proceedings of the
IROS-DevSoR 2013 workshop (International Workshop on Developmental Social
Robotics (DevSoR): Reasoning about Human, Perspective, Affordances and
Effort for Socially Situated Robots) on the website.

 You can find it on this page:

http://devsor2013.sciencesconf.org/page/technical_program

 We would like to thank all the participants, contributors, program
committee members, the reviewers, the invited speakers and the panelists,
to shape the workshop, by bringing an interesting program, excellent
technical presentations and stimulating discussion. We would also like to
express our thanks and gratitude to IROS 2013 organizing committee, IROS
2013 workshop chairs and the local organizing team for assisting us in
successful organization of the workshop.

 See you in future editions of DevSoR, soon.

 Regards,

Amit Kumar Pandey
On behalf of the IROS DevSoR 2013 organizing committee
- Amit Kumar Pandey, LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France
- Rachid Alami, LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France
- Alessandro Saffiotti, AASS, Örebro University, Sweden
- Peter Ford Dominey, INSERM, Stem Cell & Brain Research Institute, France
- Kazuhiko Kawamura, Vanderbilt University, USA

 --
Amit Kumar Pandey (Ph.D.)

LAAS (Laboratory for Analysis and Architecture of Systems)-
CNRS (French National Center for Scientific Research)
Toulouse, France

Aldebaran Robotics
Paris, France

http://fr.linkedin.com/in/amitkrpandey