[robotics-worldwide] [news] Open Letter From the RSS Foundation

Brock, Oliver oliver.brock at tu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 22 00:56:22 PST 2013

Dear Worldwide Robotics Community,

The Robotics: Science and Systems Foundation is the governing body behind the Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS) conference (http://www.roboticsconference.org).  It was founded and is run by volunteers from our community who believe that an open, high-quality, single-track conference is an important component of an active and growing scientific discipline.  Following that belief, the foundation would like engage in a dialog with the community, initiated by open letters.  Here you can find the first one:

http://www.roboticsfoundation.org/index.php/open-letters/open-letter-november-2013

We hope you enjoy the letter and look forward to your feedback.

Best regards

The RSS foundation board
http://www.roboticsfoundation.org/index.php/foundation-board