[robotics-worldwide] ICRA'14 Automation paper submission

Yu Sun sun at mie.utoronto.ca
Sun Sep 1 18:37:12 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2014) will be
held from May 31 to June 5, 2014 in Hong Kong
(http://www6.cityu.edu.hk/icra2014/index.htm).  The deadline for paper
submission of September 15, 2013 is fast approaching.  This time, thanks to
General Chair Ning Xi, Program Chair Bill Hamel and the Editor-in-Chief of
the Conference Editorial Board Lynne Parker, we will have one track of
Automation papers.

To capture our recent efforts in many technical committees, keywords have
also been updated in the paperplaza system as follows:

Additive Manufacturing

Agricultural Automation

Automation at Micro-Nano Scales

Automation in Life Sciences: Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Health Care

Automation Technologies for Smart Cities Building

Automation for Energy Efficiency, Comfort, and Safety

Discrete Event and Hybrid Systems in Automation

Energy and Environment-aware Automation

Factory Automation

Foundations of Automation

Health Care Management

Human-Centered Automation

Intelligent and Flexible Manufacturing

Logistics

Manufacturing, Maintenance and Supply Chains

Product Design, Development and Prototyping

Semiconductor Manufacturing

Sustainable Production and Service Automation

Please submit your high-quality papers and select appropriate keywords in
the submission process.  We look forward to seeing you at ICRA 2014 in Hong
Kong.

Peter B. Luh

SNET Professor of Communications & Information Technologies

Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Connecticut

371 Fairfield Way, Storrs, CT 06269-4157

Phone: 860-486-4821, Lab: 860-486-1801, Fax: 860-486-5585

Email: Peter.Luh at uconn.edu, URL: http://www.engr.uconn.edu/msl/

Member of the Chair Professor Group, CFINS - Center for Intelligent

and Networked Systems Dept. of Automation, Tsinghua University