[robotics-worldwide] Mechatronics 2014 first announcement

solis at ieee.org solis at ieee.org
Mon Sep 9 23:35:36 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to send you the first announcement of
the 14th Mechatronics Forum International Conference
“Mechatronics 2014” to be held in Karlstad, Sweden, from
June 16th until June 18th, 2014.

Important dates are:

- abstract submission (typically, 300-400 words; a Call
for Abstracts will be circulated in due course) November 1
- full paper submission January 17.

More information (including a more extensive first
announcement) can be found on www.mechatronics2014.com

Please feel free to spread this announcement to colleagues
in your organization or professional network.
We would also welcome proposals for “special tracks /
mini-symposia”.

Best wishes,
Leo De Vin
Jorge Solis