[robotics-worldwide] [software] online survey about dynamics simulation

serena ivaldi serena.ivaldi at isir.upmc.fr
Fri Sep 13 10:50:28 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to participate to an online survey about dynamics
simulation.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V7cvQevYrmsPqGSlaQdVKNTNSetEowOc_c7vPYu68no
/viewform

The survey is meant mostly for people working in robotics and multi-body
dynamics, but we expect interesting contributions from researchers in other
disciplines.

The survey is anonymous, and should take you approx. 10 minutes.

Please fill out the survey to helps is know what people need in terms of
simulation and dynamics, and where should we concentrate in terms of
development.

Thank you for your help!

Best,

Serena

--------

Serena Ivaldi, PhD

Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique

Université Pierre et Marie Curie

Pyramide - T55/65  CC 173

4 Place Jussieu - 75005 Paris

Tel: +33 (0) 1 44 27 96 23