[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Research Associate at Disney Research, Pittsburgh

Katsu Yamane kyamane at disneyresearch.com
Tue Apr 8 04:49:43 PDT 2014

Disney Research, Pittsburgh invites applications for a Research
Associate in robotics.  The job will involve developing software systems
for programming, control, and visualization of our Audio-Animatronic
figure and humanoid robots.

Candidates should have a degree in robotics, computer science, software
engineering, or a related area.  We are especially interested in candidates
with hands on experience with robot hardware, realtime software, or
embedded systems.

Please send a CV to drpjobs at disneyresearch.com with subject line
"Robotics Research Associate Application".

----
Katsu Yamane
----
Senior Research Scientist