[robotics-worldwide] [news] 7 million Euro Robotics Challenge Has Launched

Bruno Siciliano siciliano at unina.it
Thu Apr 10 01:17:45 PDT 2014

Dear Roboticists around the World,

I wish to bring up to your attention the unique opportunity offered by
our EuRoC project. The Calls for Challengers and for End
Users/Technology Developers/System Integrators are now open.

Please read
http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=1b28d924d267181521f506bc1&id=ffda3a8b65&e=b30f30ae3b
and sign up for our Info Day in Stuttgart on May 5.

Roboticists from outside Europe can join European teams to take part
into the challenges.

It goes without saying, I am available for all details about applying
and getting involved in our challenge project. Please feel free to
email, skype or ring me up, and share this news with your pals.

Best regards,

Bruno Siciliano
www.robotics-challenges.eu

--