[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Graduate Intern Opportunities in Medical Robotics
ren at nus.edu.sg
Sat Apr 19 08:10:14 PDT 2014
The research group of Medical Mechatronics at the Department of Biomedical
Engineering of National University of Singapore is seeking highly motivated
Graduate Intern Researchers at Ph.D candidate or M.S. level from reputable
universities. The recruited researchers will perform research on medical
robotics (e.g., surgery and rehabilitation) and involve several
sub-projects related to robotics, visual servoing, target tracking, signal
processing, system integration etc.
The perspective researchers will work with an interdisciplinary team
consists of researchers from the NUS Advanced Robotics Center, A*STAR,
biomedical scientists and surgeons from National University Hospital. In
addition, you will be expected to contribute to published deliverables in
the area of medical robotics.
- Must be a Ph.D or Master candidate and has finished basic course
- Must be able to commit for at least 1 year and the longer period is
- Major in one or more of the following fields: Computer Vision, Visual
Servoing, Mechatronics, Robotics, Applied Mathematics, Signal Processing or
- Preferred but not required if has additional funding (or equivalents)
- Strong problem-solving, writing, programming, interpersonal, and
Remunerations will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Qualified candidates are invited to express their interests through an
email with a detailed CV (including objective, education background,
experiences, transcripts, representative publications, and skills), your
eligible qualifications, and subject line " Graduate Intern Researchers "
Prof. H. REN
Affiliated Faculty, Advanced Robotics Center
Affiliated Faculty, Singapore Institute for Neurotechnology (SINAPSE)
National University of Singapore
Email: bierh (at) nus.edu.sg (please replace (at) with @)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- NUS has been consistently ranked among the top international universities
and more information about National University of Singapore can be found at
- Information about the Department of Biomedical Engineering of NUS can be
found at: bioeng.nus.edu.sg
More information about the robotics-worldwide