[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] ABB's North American Research group

crash1118 michael.g.kent at us.abb.com
Wed Apr 23 06:38:24 PDT 2014

ABB Corporate Research is developing the foundations for the next and
next-next generation ABB products. We are seeking talented Senior ARC
Research Scientist with 3- 5 year background working with Electrical
Apparatus, emphasis on Arc Detection, Arc Interuption, to join the NEW North
American CRC team.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any interest at
michael.g.kent at us.abb.com or apply to the role via the link below:

http://new.abb.com/careers/job-advertisement/details/54473968
<http://new.abb.com/careers/job-advertisement/details/54473968>