[robotics-worldwide] [Meetings] Program for "Second International Conference on Cable-Driven Parallel Robots" (CableCon2014) online!

Bruckmann, Tobias bruckmann at mechatronik.uni-duisburg.de
Fri Aug 1 06:42:54 PDT 2014

Dear colleague,
dear cable robot developer,

the "Second International Conference on Cable-Driven Parallel Robots" (CableCon2014) will take place in Duisburg, Germany, 24-27th August 2014 (www.CableCon2014.org<http://www.CableCon2014.org>) under IFToMM patronage.

The first event of this series, Cablecon2012, proudly presented results from active research groups in the domain of wire robots and cable-driven parallel manipulators all over the world. For 2014, we would like to repeat this success.

As of today, the program is online!

We would be glad to welcome you at the conference. Since we are currently finalizing the organization and preparation of the event, please register at the conference website under https://www.uni-due.de/cablecon2014/registration.php.

We hope to meet you in Germany in summer 2014!

Thanks and best regards,
Tobias

 =======================================
Dr.-Ing. Tobias Bruckmann
University Duisburg-Essen, Campus Duisburg
Faculty of Engineering
Department for Mechanical and Process Engineering
Chair for Mechatronics
Lotharstraße 1, MD 334
47057 Duisburg
Germany