[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Position at Barcelona: Robotics QA/SCM Engineer

Daniel Pinyol daniel.pinol at pal-robotics.com
Mon Aug 4 07:45:52 PDT 2014

COMPANY DESCRIPTION

PAL Robotics is a robotics company developing humanoid service robots. Our
goal is to develop humanoids that can perform useful tasks in the real
world. We are a young and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated
engineers, that have successfully developed several prototypes.

JOB DESCRIPTION

PAL Robotics is seeking a Robotics QA/SCM Engineer. The responsibilities
include maintaining our C++/python build framework and farms, as well as
leading our software QA activities. Please apply at
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/PalRobotics/78391335-qa-scm-engineer

QUALIFICATIONS

Required skills

   - Strong experience with CMake, specially for C++
   - Excellent scripting skills with bash or python
   - Experience git, subversion or similar
   - Passion for robotics, TDD and QA
   - Strong working knowledge of GNU/Linux
   - Meticulous and detail oriented

Desired skills and experience

   - Computer Science degree
   - Good written English skills
   - Experience with simulators or complex functional testing frameworks
   - Experience in creation of debian package
   - Administration of Jenkins/Hudson

--

Daniel Pinyol
Software Manager

daniel.pinol at pal-robotics.com (skype: daniel.pal-robotics)
www.pal-robotics.com

c/ Pujades 77-79, 4º4ª
08005 Barcelona (Spain)
Tel      +34 93 414 53 47                       Fax     +34 93 209 11 09
Skype:

Facebook - Twitter - PAL Robotics YouTube Channel

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may
contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for
the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the
distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.