[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Mechanical Design Internship at Robotics Unlimited

Sebastien Cotton ceo at robotics-unlimited.com
Tue Dec 23 07:05:03 PST 2014

======================================
=   		MECHANICAL DESIGN INTERNSHIP		=
======================================

Robotics Unlimited has an immediate opening for internship in Mechanical Design.

We are a start-up company and the creator of OutRunner, an amazing running robot reaching speeds up to 20 mph.
A video of the robot in action is available at http://www.robotics-unlimited.com/index.html <http://www.robotics-unlimited.com/index.html>

We are currently looking to expand our team by offering a paid internship to a mechanical design rockstar.
You will be contributing to the design of the next-generation of OutRunner robots and some other really cool drones.

Must have:
Proficiency in SolidWorks
Rapid-prototyping experience
Knowledge of materials
Good understanding of electric motors / drive train
Previous experience in making robots
Work under limited supervision
Excellent communication skills
U.S citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S.A
Nice to have
Electrical engineering skills
Embedded system
Programming experience
Signal processing
If that’s you, send us asap a single file pdf including your education, portfolio of projects you’ve worked on, your availabilities and tell us about yourself in less than 300 words. Email your application at hr at robotics-unlimited.com

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Sebastien Cotton, Ph.D.
Founder and CEO
www.robotics-unlimited.com