[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] postdoctoral positions at MIT

Wojciech Matusik wojciech at csail.mit.edu
Mon Feb 17 19:22:56 PST 2014

Hi.

I would like to advertise these postdoctoral associate positions.

Thank you,

Wojciech

The Computational Fabrication Group at CSAIL/MIT has openings for
postdoctoral associates interested in robotics and/or manufacturing. We are
looking for applicants with a PhD in computer science , electrical
engineering, or mechanical engineering. We require some proficiency in rapid
prototyping methods and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Please, send your CV to Wojciech Matusik (wojciech at mit.edu).