[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] CFP for Invited Session: Physical Human-Robot Interactions and Human Assistive Systems
Ashish at austin.utexas.edu
Sun Feb 16 16:19:36 PST 2014
The 'Mechatronics' and 'Bio-Systems and Healthcare' Technical Committees are jointly sponsoring an invited session on "Physical human-robot interactions and human assistive systems" at the 2014 ASME DSCC held on October 22-24, 2014 in San Antonio, Texas, USA. Papers are invited on original investigations relating to design, modeling, analysis, and control of physical human-robot interactions and human assistive systems. The primary objectives of this invited session are to identify challenges and opportunities in the design and control of physical human-robot interactions and human assistive systems, and to promote a discussion among participants.
March 10, 2014: Draft paper or an extended abstract (no less than 400 words with sufficient details) in PDF should be emailed directly to one of the following session organizers.
March 12, 2014: Authors will be notified of inclusion to the invited session with session code provided for their on-line submission.
March 14, 2014: Full-length manuscripts (not extended abstracts) accepted for inclusion in the invited session should be submitted online via http://www.asmeconferences.org/DSCC2014.
June 20, 2014: The ASME DSCC Program Committee will make a decision on final acceptance of the invited session.
- Professor Jingang Yi, Dept. of Mech. & Aero. Eng., Rutgers University, email: jgyi at rutgers.edu<mailto:jgyi at rutgers.edu>
- Professor Jun Ueda, G. W. Woodruff Sch. of Mech. Eng., Georgia Institute of Technology, email: jun.ueda at me.gatech.edu<mailto:jun.ueda at me.gatech.edu>
- Professor Ashish Deshpande, Dept. of Mech. Eng., The University of Texas at Austin, email: ashish at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:ashish at austin.utexas.edu>
- Professor Nitin Sharma, Dept. of Mech. Eng. & Mater. Sci., University of Pittsburgh, email: nis62 at pitt.edu<mailto:nis62 at pitt.edu>
- Professor Panagiotis Artemiadis, Sch. of Matt., Transp. & Energy, Arizona State University, email: panagiotis.artemiadis at asu.edu<mailto:panagiotis.artemiadis at asu.edu>
Thanks and look forward to receiving your contributions.
Dr. Ashish D. Deshpande
Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin
ReNeu Robotics Lab: http://www.me.utexas.edu/~reneu/
More information about the robotics-worldwide