[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] OSRF in Google Summer of Code 2014

Carlos Agüero caguero at osrfoundation.org
Fri Feb 28 11:35:51 PST 2014

Open Source Robotics Foundation is in Google Summer of Code, version 2014!

Accepted students will participate in real-world software development,
contributing to robotics projects like Gazebo, ROS, and CloudSim, and
engaging with the global robotics community, all while getting paid.
As a bonus, this year we also offer ROS-Industrial [1] and Simbios [2]
projects.

Check out our GSoC site [3] and don't forget to visit our ideas page
[4], which lists projects that we're interested in. Feel free to ask
questions and propose suggestions at gsoc at osrfoundation.org. The
student application period starts March 10th. Get ready for a robotics
coding summer!.

Please, redistribute the information among your students.

[1] http://rosindustrial.org
[2] http://simbios.stanford.edu
[3] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2014/osrf
[4] http://wiki.osrfoundation.org/gsoc14