[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc Positions at Yale University in Robotics and Additive Manufacturing

Aaron Dollar aaron.dollar at yale.edu
Tue Jul 15 10:56:55 PDT 2014

Postdoc Positions at Yale University in Robotics and Additive Manufacturing

I am seeking applicants for Postdoctoral Researchers for a new project at
the intersection of robotics and additive manufacturing (3D printing). The
project will involve activities spanning mechanical design, planning, and
control. Potential applicants might come from a range of backgrounds, but
significant hands-on/experimental experience and excellent written and
spoken English skills are essential.

More information about ongoing and previous work in the lab can be found at:
http://www.eng.yale.edu/grablab/

I am deeply committed to a strong mentoring relationship with my lab group
and creating a fun, exciting, and productive work environment. In addition
to technical areas associated with the research project, successful
applicants can expect to gain experience in grant writing, student
supervision, and project management, as well as ties to industrial partners.

Interested applicants should send a CV describing their background, skill
set, and career goals, along with any other relevant information to Prof.
Aaron Dollar (aaron.dollar at yale.edu).

Aaron M. Dollar

John J. Lee Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Materials
Science

Yale University

office: (203) 436-9122

aaron.dollar at yale.edu