[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Call for Submissions: Reconstruction meets Recognition Challenge (ECCV 2014)

Nathan Silberman nathan.silberman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:06:14 PDT 2014

We're pleased to officially announce the upcoming Reconstruction Meets
Recognition 2014 Challenge. Following up from our successful 2013 workshop,
the RMRC 2014 challenge comprises of a series of RGBD tasks both in the
indoor and outdoor domains. These include:

Outdoor tasks: Stereo Matching, Optical Flow, Visual Odometry,
2D Detection, 2D Tracking Indoor tasks: Semantic Segmentation, Depth
from RGB, Normals from RGB, Instance Segmentation

To ease the submission process, only results (no papers) need to
be submitted to this workshop. We strongly encourage submissions
from already published state-of-the-art methods in the field as well
as methods submitted to the ECCV 2014 main track and RMRC 2013 workshop.
After the submission deadline we will invite authors of interesting /
well-performing submissions to give a talk at the workshop, followed by a
discussion with the community to stimulate research in the area.

Official Website:
http://cs.nyu.edu/~silberman/rmrc2014/

Important dates:
- 21.8.2014: Deadline for submitting results
- 6.9.2014: RMRC Workshop at ECCV 2014 in Zurich, Switzerland

It will be great if you can circulate this message in your group and
share it with everyone who will be interested.

See you at ECCV 2014! The RMRC Organizers.

Nathan Silberman, NYU
Raquel Urtasun, University of Toronto
Sanja Fidler, University of Toronto
Rob Fergus, NYU