[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotic Bridge Inspection Spin-off in Princeton, NJ

Careers @ Infratek careers at infrateksolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 06:31:21 PDT 2014

Dear Roboticist,

We have several job openings at *Infra**tek *Solutions, a university
spin-off/start-up located in Princeton, NJ.  As our flagship product, we're
commercializing an autonomous robotic platform that conducts inspection and
assessment of bridges using non-destructive evaluation technology.  With
two functional prototypes already under our belt and over 600,000 bridges
in the United States, this is a great opportunity to get involved with an
innovative and disruptive technology from the ground level.  You can find
out more information at Rutgers CAIT
<http://www.rita.dot.gov/utc/publications/spotlight/spotlight_2013_12>, and
you can view some of our videos at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRtckGzS2s0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDXbdj8CCsY

We are looking to grow our engineering staff with the best and brightest
minds in robotics.  We are hiring talented robotics, mechanical,
electrical, and software engineers that are passionate about robotics and
want to join a dynamic, energetic, and skilled team.  We are looking for
talented roboticists and have several job openings available, to include:

*Lead Robotics Engineer
<http://www.indeed.com/cmp/_/job?jk=0221dacc309f0422&tk=18t57ruv45n8gdfg>*

*Senior Mechanical Engineer
<http://www.indeed.com/cmp/_/job?jk=2718e42ff4af32e9&tk=18t57ruv45n8gdfg>*

*Senior Electrical Engineer
<http://www.indeed.com/cmp/_/job?jk=19a38b5cb959eccf&tk=18t57ruv45n8gdfg>*

*Senior Software Developer
<http://www.indeed.com/cmp/_/job?jk=8bc720d92b48e11c&tk=18t57ruv45n8gdfg>*

You can view all the job openings at our Indeed site
<http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Infratek-Group-LLC-1/jobs>.  Please apply at the
website, or send your application directly to careers at infrateksolutions.com
 Thank you for your time.  We look forward to reading your applications!

Sincerely,

*The Infratek Solutions Team*

50 Washington Road

Princeton Junction, NJ 08550