[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Autonomous Driving R&D Engineer: Perception
Glaser Thomas (CR/RTC1.5-NA)
Thomas.Glaser at us.bosch.com
Tue Jul 22 17:04:55 PDT 2014
Bosch R&D in Palo Alto, California, USA is looking for excellent candidates with expertise in perception system, object tracking, probabilistic grid representations and data association for a position in the automated driving team.
Degree Level: M.S. with at least 3 years of prior experience or Ph.D.
Major(s): Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Your Duties and Tasks:
Perform research and develop and implement algorithms in one or more of the following fields:
- Sensor modeling and 3D point cloud fusion
- Probabilistic environment representation
- Object tracking and data association
- Computer vision (including object detection and classification)
Skills / Job Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge and proven expertise in at least one of the fields: sensor fusion, probabilistic perception, object tracking, robotic computer vision.
- Excellent C++ programming expertise required, Python programming is a plus
- Proven system integration and software architecture skills
- Knowledge of Linux, and development on Linux systems preferred
- The ability to develop, understand and implement complex algorithms efficiently and correctly
- Experience with modern software engineering tools
- Experience working independently in a large software setting
- Experience working on robot and/or automotive electronics hardware a plus, as is experience with simulation environments and ROS
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate a proven ability to multitask and deliver on challenging software development tasks
Details and Online Application:
More information about the robotics-worldwide