[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotic Control Engineer position available at Hstar Technologies, Cambridge, MA (full-time)
ylim at hstartech.com
Mon Jul 21 08:01:52 PDT 2014
Robotic Control Engineer at Hstar Technologies, Cambridge, MA (full-time).
Hstar Technologies is an innovative medical robotics company headquartered
in Cambridge, MA. A spin-off from MIT CSAIL, Hstar is developing
cutting-edge robotics and human machine interaction technologies as well as
service robotics. A rapidly growing company, Hstar is harnessing
technologies developed through advanced research and development to create
industry leading commercial products. We seek strong candidates in robotics
control and navigation engineer to join our talented team. This position is
for only US citizens or permanent residents. Please send resume and
portfolio items to <mailto:jobs at hstartech.com> jobs at hstartech.com.
This job position is to design, implement, and test robotics algorithms in
C++ and to develop embeddable algorithms for medical & service robotics
applications. The key focuses of this position is the development of
algorithms for mobile manipulation control.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- An engineering background with hands-on experience developing robotics
- Solid analytical skills and mathematical foundation;
- Good understanding of computer systems;
- C++ and Python programming skills and Linux development;
- Strong background with ROS development and best practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn quickly;
- Minimum Degree: Master in Computer Science, Robotics, or related field.
Yi-Je Lim (pronounced 'EJ'), PhD
Hstar Technologies Co.
625 Mount Auburn St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
Direct: 617.963.8985 (Ext 7003)
<mailto:ylim at hstartech.com> ylim at hstartech.com |
More information about the robotics-worldwide