[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] R&D opportunities on self-driving cars (mobile robotics) at nuTonomy llc

nuTonomy LLC jobs at nutonomy.com
Thu Jul 31 03:02:28 PDT 2014

nuTonomy llc is an MIT spin-off focused on research and development of
state-of-the art self-driving cars and autonomous mobile robots.  We are
working with major automotive manufacturers and small, disruptive startups
to reinvent personal mobility for the twenty-first century.

We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the ability to formulate
rigorous, robust solutions to hard problems in mobile robotics, including
decision making, planning, control, and perception, and translate these
solutions into rock-solid code. We invite applications from individuals
with MS or PhD degrees (or previous work experience) in these areas.  Skill
and experience with C/C++ software development in the Linux environment is
a must. Experience with ROS is also a plus.  Previous hands-on experience
with software integration and testing on experimental mobile robotic
systems is also highly desired.

Please send all applications to jobs at nuTonomy.com.  Include a CV, examples
of your past experience (i.e. papers, code or application samples, project
descriptions with clear indication of your role, etc.), and at least two
professional references.  Please indicate your visa or citizenship status.

nuTonomy offers competitive salary and benefits, an awesome work space, and
locations in both Singapore and Cambridge, MA, USA.