[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] 3D robot vision R&D Engineer - Japan

"仲道 朋弘" nakamichi at 3dmedia.co.jp
Fri Jul 25 22:44:56 PDT 2014

3D Media is developing state-of-the-art technology for 3D robot vision and brain to be used in factory automation.
The vision and brain for industrial robot are essential for automated bin-picking applications.

Our products are targeted for the applications.
Our company is aiming to have an IPO in November 2016.

We are seeking talented people with expertise in 3D vision or robot motion planning to join our research and development department.
Job description is as follows.

Company: 3DMedia Co. Ltd.

Position: R&D Engineer

Job Responsibility:
- research and development of 3D vision technology or robot motion planning
- Visual C++ software development
- project management
- product design and development

Compensation:
- according to experience and ability

Location:
Kusatu, Shiga Prefecture, Japan (20 minutes from Kyoto)
2 minutes from JR Minami-kusatsu station

Company Details:
Established: Dec 2000
Address: Noji, Kusatsu, Shiga Prefecture
Homepage: http://www.3dmedia.co.jp/

Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience in 3D vision or robot motion planning development
- experience with Visual C++ software development
- Master or Ph.D degree in Engineering
- basic knowledge of Japanese (JLPT N5)
- young individual aspiring for a long career in the 3D vision field preferred

Interested candidates should email their cover letter and C.V. to:
Tomohiro Nakamichi
3dm_recruit at 3dmedia.co.jp