[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Developer, Greensea Systems, Inc.

Ben Kinnaman bkinnaman at greenseainc.com
Mon Jun 2 10:03:15 PDT 2014

Software Developer

Greensea Systems, Inc. (www.greenseasystems.com), a leading provider of
navigation and control software for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles
(UUVs),  is seeking a Software Developer to be a part of our diverse
engineering team.   The ideal candidate will possess both technical
proficiency and exceptional interpersonal skills.

Job Description
The software developer designs, develops, tests, and integrates embedded
software applications and graphical user interfaces for UUV software
systems.  The successful candidate is a critical member of our
multidisciplinary engineering team involved with all aspects of control
system development for remotely operated and autonomous UUVs.  The
software developer leads module-level design and development tasks with
no supervision, conducts QA/QC testing at all phases of integration, and
assists with system-level assembly, testing, and verification.  This
position reports to a senior engineer.

Please view job description at http://greenseainc.com/about#mod

--
Ben Kinnaman