[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] special session on Design, control and application of MOEMS - ISOT2014

Philippe Lutz philippe.lutz at femto-st.fr
Wed Jun 4 05:10:28 PDT 2014

Call for papers:
special session "Design, control and application of MOEMS", ISOT 2014

The International Symposium on Optomechatronic Technologies will be held
in Seattle, WA, USA, November 5-7, 2014.
The objective of this symposium is to provide a forum for exchanging
points of view and sharing current research results through high quality
oral and poster presentations of  peer reviewed  papers.
We organize a special session on "Design, control and applications of
MOEMS". We would like to invite you to participate in ISOT2014 and
contribute to this special session. Special papers will undergo the same
review process as regular papers and may contribute to the international
Journal of Optomechatronics (IJOPT) indexed by SCIE.
Please give us a *short message on your earliest convenience*if you are
submitting a paper(corresponding author + tentative paper title).
The deadline for paper submission is July 15, 2014 throught ISOT2014 web
site https://depts.washington.edu/isot2014/call-for-papers/
The website of the symposium is https://depts.washington.edu/isot2014/
We look forward to your contribution and to meeting you at Seattle.

Best Regards
Huikai Xie and Philippe Lutz

Philippe Lutz
Professeur des Universites, Universite de Franche-Comte (http://www.univ-fcomte.fr)
Departement AS2M/FEMTO-ST, UMR CNRS 6174 - UFC/ENSMM/UTBM
Directeur de l'Ecole Doctorale SPIM
24 rue Alain Savary, F - 25000 Besancon
http://www.femto-st.fr

Full Professor
Director of the PhD graduate School (Doctoral School) of Engineering Science

Direct phone: (33) 0 381 402 785
Portable: (33) 0 670 218 094
Fax: (33) 0 381 402 809
E-mail:philippe.lutz at femto-st.fr