[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Senior Research Fellow Position (Medical Robotics) at Nanyang Technological University
Phee Soo Jay, Louis (Assoc Prof)
MSJPhee at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Jun 10 23:28:10 PDT 2014
The Robotics Research Centre (RRC) at the School of Mechanical and Aerospace
Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is looking
for a full-time Senior Research fellow to lead R&D activities in medical robotics; particularly in flexible endoscopic robots and ingestible robotic capsules.
Full time senior research fellow with at least 5 years experience in R&D activities related to medical robotics.
- The candidate would be a lead researcher reporting to A/Prof Louis Phee.
- He/she may have a team of junior researchers and PhD students reporting to him/her.
- He/she may be given a free hand to explore his/her own ideas related to medical robotics.
- The position is available immediately and renewable year by year.
- The commencing salary will depend on the candidate's qualification and
- PhD with a focus in medical robotics
- A very good publication track record
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Should possess leadership qualities
- To apply, please email your detailed CV, list of publications, and contact
information to A/Prof Louis Phee <mailto:MSJPHEE at ntu.edu.sg<http://duerer.usc.edu/mailman/listinfo.cgi/robotics-worldwide>>. All documents
should be in pdf format.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
A/Prof Louis Phee
Chair-Designate, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, NTU
CEO & Co-founder, EndoMaster Pte Ltd
Email: msjphee at ntu.edu.sg
CONFIDENTIALITY:This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged.If you are not the intended recipient,please delete it,notify us and do not copy,use,or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth:Print only when necessary.Thank you.
More information about the robotics-worldwide