[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] AAAI Fall Symposium: AI for Human-Robot Interaction (AI-HRI)

Andrea Thomaz athomaz at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 12 20:56:50 PDT 2014

AAAI Fall Symposium:
AI for Human-Robot Interaction (AI-HRI)
Nov 13-15, 2014 -- Arlington, VA, U.S.A.

CORRECTION of SUBMISSION and OTHER DATES for our AAAI Fall SYMPOSIUM:

We are glad to inform you that we were able to revise the schedule of our
Important Dates, to try to best fit everyone's constraints, aiming at
making it the most flexible possible for submissions from all AI and HRI
researchers to this pioneering event!

Here is the schedule for your 2-page extended abstracts:

- YOUR Submission:
 At your earliest convenience and by July 16, 2014.

Submit your extended abstract via email as a pdf to
ai-hri-symposium-submissions at googlegroups.com.  The abstracts should be 2
pages in length, but it's OK for references to spill onto a 3rd page.

- OUR Reviews and Decisions:
 June 16, 2014 through August 15, 2014.

- OUR Notifications to YOU:
 At our earliest convenience and by August 15, 2014.

- YOUR final accepted submissions:
 At your earliest convenience and by September 10, 2014.

These camera ready versions of the extended abstracts will be collected
into a AAAI Technical Report for the symposium attendees.

- The symposium will be held on Nov 13-15, 2014 in Arlington, VA USA.

We look forward to your submissions!

Best,
Andrea, on behalf of the Organizing Committee (see below)