[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Software Engineer Robotics at incubed IT, Graz, Austria

Verena Kriegl v.kriegl at incubedit.com
Mon Jun 16 01:28:42 PDT 2014

We are currently expanding our team and are looking for a highly motivated
personality as
Software Engineer Robotics (m/f)

*Your Tasks.*

   - Design, implement, test and document software for autonomous, mobile,
   intelligent and cooperative shuttles
   - Work on various robot platforms designed for the transportation of
   pallets and totes
   - Place robotics installations into service in the international field
   - Trade show development and support

*Your Skills.*

   - Solid engineering background (university degree or equivalent)
   - Understanding of and experience with ROS (Robot Operating System),
   navigation, path planning, obstacle avoidance, sensor fusion
   - A motivated and enthusiastic approach to the area of robotics
   - Ability to collaboratively solve tasks in a team
   - Pleasure in designing and developing sustainable software
   - Strong analytical skills and mathematical foundation
   - Experience in Java, C++, C and Python
   - Ability to work independently, without direct supervision
   - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
   - Nice-to-have: experience with computer vision, SLAM, object recognition

*Our Offer.*

   - incubed IT is an upcoming, ambitious company located near Graz,
   Austria, with a highly motivated team that benefits from a fresh,
   innovative working atmosphere.
   - We offer our employees exciting international projects in a young and
   professional team, a diversity of challenging and exciting tasks and the
   chance to contribute their expertise.
   - As a member of the incubed team you will have the opportunity to
   further develop your skills and to play a key role in driving the
   innovation of robotics.

Don’t hesitate to contact us via *jobs at incubedIT.com* <jobs at incubedIT.com>,
we are looking forward to your application.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn. Verena Kriegl
Business Development | Marketing

Phone: +43 316 269 719
v.kriegl at incubedIT.com

incubed IT GmbH
Pachern Hauptstraße 93, 8075 Graz, Austria
www.incubedIT.com

FN 369488s
UID-Nr.: ATU66747666