[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Mechanical Designer Internship at Robotics Unlimited

Sebastien Cotton ceo at robotics-unlimited.com
Fri Jun 20 09:03:55 PDT 2014

Robotics Unlimited has an immediate opening for internship in Mechanical Design.

We are a start-up company and the creator of OutRunner, an amazing self-stabilizing running robot reaching speeds up to 20 mph and offering 2 hours of battery life. A video of the robot in action is available at http://www.robotics-unlimited.com/index.html

Our company is located in the beautiful city of Pensacola, Florida where you’ll be able to enjoy some of the nicest beaches of America.

We are currently looking to expand our team by offering a paid internship to a mechanical design rockstar. You will be contributing to the design of the next-generation of OutRunner robots.

Must have:
Proficiency in SolidWorks
Rapid-prototyping experience
Knowledge of materials
Good understanding of electric motors / drive train
Previous experience in making robots
Work under limited supervision
Excellent communication skills
U.S citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S.A
Nice to have
Electrical engineering skills
Knowledge in legged robot

If that’s you, send us asap a single file pdf including your education, portfolio of projects you’ve worked on, your availabilities and in tell us about yourself in less than 300 words. Email your application at hr at robotics-unlimited.com

Sebastien Cotton, Ph.D.
Founder and CEO
Robotics Unlimited, LLC