[robotics-worldwide] [news] Teaching-robotics.org: a community-driven website for sharing ressources related to teaching robotics to Master and PhD students.

Renaud Detry renaud.detry at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jun 26 08:12:17 PDT 2014

Teaching-Robotics.org aims to become a community-driven website for
sharing ressources related to teaching robotics to Master and PhD
students. By ressources, we mean:

- Online courses
- Recipes for organizing a project
- Software that helps teaching robotics
- Books
- …

http://teaching-robotics.org

The webpage is currently maintained by me -- Renaud Detry. Feel
free to send me links to ressources that you would like to see up
there. Once the site reaches a critical mass, it will be migrated to a
community-maintained system.

Best wishes,

--
Renaud Detry