[robotics-worldwide] [Jobs] Robotic Perception Systems Position Open at 3D Data Ltd.

Chris Fitzhugh cfitzhugh at 3ddataltd.com
Fri Jun 27 10:18:34 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a job opening at 3D Data Ltd.'s Boston office. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at info AT 3ddataltd DOT com

About 3D Data Ltd:

3D Data Ltd. develops digital perception and spatial analysis solutions for the national real estate market.

Founded in 2013 by two former Boston Dynamics employees, 3D Data Ltd. puts advanced perception technology into high value, high volume applications. The company is located just south of Boston in Quincy, MA.

We are a small team focused on scalable commercial applications of robotic perception technology. We seek engineers and roboticists with field experience and a strong desire to see their efforts make a big impact in an industry and on the commercial future of robotics.

Job Description:

As part of the 3D Data Ltd. team you will be implementing traditional robotic perception techniques on non-traditional, physical platforms.

We're looking for people with significant experience with:
-3D SLAM (In high vibration 3D environments)
-LIDAR
-ROS
-PCL
-ODOA on Outdoor Field Systems
-Full stack robotic development. You've seen and touched a system from parts, to breadboard, to assembled system.

Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Full Health Care Package
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Flexible schedule

If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email us at info AT 3ddataltd DOT com. Include a copy of your resume and a blurb about what excites you most about the future of perception technology.

/An Equal Opportunity Employer/

Best,
Chris Fitzhugh
3D Data Ltd.