[robotics-worldwide] [news] ECHORD++ First call for Experiments - now open!

Alberto Sanfeliu Cortés sanfeliu at iri.upc.edu
Wed Mar 5 00:47:25 PST 2014

Epp.png

Dear Madame/Sir,

We are glad to announce that the*First ECHORD++ Competitive Call for
Experiments*is now*open*!

From*March 3, 2014*to*April 14, 2014*(17h Brussels time) the research
institutions, enterprises and robot manufacturers are invited to submit
their proposals for small-scale research projects within the scope of
ECHORD++ project.

At the following link you can find all of the details to apply:

http://vmknoll14.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/index.php?id=14&tx_news_pi1%5Bnews%5D=30&tx_news_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=News&tx_news_pi1%5Baction%5D=detail&cHash=d41463284eb5ada09a95f9a3262a058b

Should you have any question or request of clarification, do not
hesitate to contact the ECHORD++ team atinfo at echord.eu
<mailto:info at echord.eu>.

We apologize in case you receive multiple mails.

Best regards,

/ECHORD++ team/

//