[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Job opportunities in algorithm/software development for self-driving cars at nuTonomy llc

nuTonomy LLC jobs at nutonomy.com
Wed Mar 12 11:03:02 PDT 2014

nuTonomy llc is an MIT spin-off focused on developing state-of-the-art
software for self-driving cars.  We are working with large automotive
manufacturers and small, disruptive startups to reinvent personal mobility
for the twenty-first century.

We are looking for dedicated individuals who have the ability to formulate
rigorous, robust solutions to hard problems in decision making, planning,
control, and perception, and translate these solutions into rock-solid
code. We invite applications from individuals with MS or PhD degrees (or
previous work experience) in these areas.  Skill and experience with C/C++
software development in the Linux environment is a must.

Please send all applications to jobs at nuTonomy.com.  Include a CV, examples
of your past experience (i.e. papers, code or application samples, project
descriptions with clear indication of your role, etc.) , and at least two
professional references.  Please indicate your visa or citizenship status.

nuTonomy offers competitive salary and benefits, an awesome work space, and
a location in the heart of Cambridge, MA, one of the tech centers of the
United States.