[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] post-doctoral researcher position at the University of Minnesota

I. Volkan Isler isler008 at umn.edu
Fri May 2 09:13:52 PDT 2014

Dear robotics researchers,

We are looking for a post-doctoral researcher for our NSF-funded project on
designing a network of autonomous vehicles to find and track radio-tagged
fish. Within this project, our group focuses on three sets of problems:

(1) Search: how to find tagged fish as quickly as possible
(2) Active Tracking: estimating the fish movement from bearing measurements
(3) Energy efficiency to enable long term autonomy

The post-doc is expected to perform cutting edge research on one or more of
these problems and help with coordination across collaborating groups.