[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Robotics Postdoc Position at Disney Research, Pittsburgh

Katsu Yamane kyamane at disneyresearch.com
Sun May 11 18:35:48 PDT 2014

Disney Research, Pittsburgh invites applications for a postdoctoral
researcher in humanoid robotics.  Research will involve developing,
implementing, and evaluating control algorithms for achieving human-like,
whole-body behaviors on our humanoid robots.

Candidates should have a PhD in robotics or a related area.  We are
especially interested in candidates with hands on experience with
human-scale humanoid robots, hydraulic robots, or force control.

Please send a CV to careers at disneyresearch.com with subject line
"Robotics Postdoc Application".

----
Katsu Yamane