[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Position for Researcher / Senior Researcher in Robotics, Computer Vision at Hitech Robotic Systemz, India
jayantbansal at gmail.com
Sat May 17 04:56:48 PDT 2014
Profile – Researcher / Senior Researcher
Are you interested in working on the cutting edge of technology? Are you
interested in designing the systems of the future – unmanned cars,
autonomous military vehicles, drones and other intelligent robots and
systems? Are you interested in working on the best hardware and software
that is out there, taking a crack at the same problems that have kept the
top research instutions from around the globe engaged?
Currently a team of 30 highly skilled individuals, both Indian and foreign,
form the core research team of HiTech Robotic Systemz, and we are looking to
fill in a position for a researcher / senior researcher. The successful
candidate will work on activities that cover the complete development life
cycle for a range of internally funded R&D as well as customer oriented and
specifically tailored robotics projects. The work will include:
- The design and development of complete robotic systems for various
applications, particularly suited for activities with little to no human
- The design and development of Unmanned and Autonomous Military
vehicles, both ground and aerial.
- The design and development of software architecture for mobile robotic
platforms, as well as algorithms for 3D perception, localization and
mapping, navigation and computer vision.
- The design and development of human robot interfaces.
The position is located in our offices in Gurgaon (India), and will involve
some travel with short collocation periods for working with various
Bachelor's / Master's / PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Artificial
Intelligence, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace
Engineering or in another discipline relevant to the position and at least 1
year of relevant work experience in the field.
- Proficiency in software programming (C++) and formal methods (UML,
- Hands-on experience with mobile robotics platforms and sensors.
- Hands-on experience with the following: Qt, OpenCV, ROS, PCL, scene
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing algorithms for at least
one of: Kalman filters, SLAM, perception, path planning and tracking,
control, computer vision.
- Experience with the following is optional, but would be beneficial for
the position: physics engines, JAUS, MIL vs industrial standards, realtime
operating systems, embedded systems.
Please email your profiles to jayant.bansal at hitechroboticsystemz.com or
visit our website at www.hitechroboticsystemz.com for more information
View this message in context: http://robotics-worldwide.1046236.n5.nabble.com/jobs-Position-for-Researcher-Senior-Researcher-in-Robotics-Computer-Vision-at-Hitech-Robotic-Systemza-tp5709611.html
Sent from the robotics-worldwide mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the robotics-worldwide