[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Sixteen (16) postdoc positions in robotic vision: Australia

Peter Corke peter.corke at qut.edu.au
Sun May 25 17:45:25 PDT 2014

The Centre for Robotic Vision is recruiting, see below, and we'll have a few people at ICRA.  Come and chat if you're interested in one of the positions.

>From QUT:  Peter Corke, Ben Upcroft, Michael Milford
>From University of Adelaide:  Ian Reid (Cesar Cadena)

---

We recently won significant funding (AUD 25M) over 7 years to establish a Centre of Excellence in Robotic Vision, details at roboticvision.org<http://roboticvision.org/>.

To achieve our research goals we are looking for  16 postdoc researchers with expertise spanning robotics, computer vision and machine learning.  Research will be highly collaborative and undertaken at 4 different labs in Australia:

  *   QUT in Brisbane
  *   ANU in Canberra
  *   University of Adelaide in Adelaide
  *   Monash University in Melbourne

The Centre's four themes are led by Ian Reid, Tom Drummond, Rob Mahony and Peter Corke with nine other chief investigators.  International partners in the Centre include Oxford, Imperial, ETHZ, INRIA and Georgia Tech.

Details about the research program, research projects and how to apply for jobs can all be found on our website roboticvision.org<http://roboticvision.org/>

Peter Corke | Professor | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Science and Engineering Faculty | Queensland University of Technology
phone: + 61 7 3138 1794 | fax: + 61 7 3138 1469  | email: peter.corke at qut.edu.au
Gardens Point, S Block 1104A (via S1105) | 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000 | CRICOS No. 00213J
tiny.cc/cyphy