[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] ICRA 2014 Workshop on Non-classical Cameras, Camera Networks, and Omnidirectional Vision

Davide Scaramuzza scaramuzza.davide at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:40:23 PDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to invite you to participate to our full-day workshop
on "Non-classical Cameras, Camera Networks, and Omnidirectional Vision",
which will be held on June 5, from 9:00 to 5:30 pm.
This workshop is the 12th edition of the successful OMNIVIS workshop series.

The workshop will feature presentations on bootstrapping, event-based
vision, camera networks, artificial compound eyes, and omnidirectional
vision.

Online Program:
https://fling.seas.upenn.edu/~luispuig/wiki/OMNIVIS/index.php?n=Site.Program

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
================
• Andrea Censi, MIT, USA
• Dario Floreano, EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland
• Jingyi Yu, University of Delaware, USA
• Pascal Vasseur, University of Rouen, France
• Srikumar Ramalingam, Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, USA

The workshop organizers,

Luis Puig, Miguel Lourenço, Davide Scaramuzza

--

Prof. Dr. Davide Scaramuzza
Head of the Robotics and Perception Group: http://rpg.ifi.uzh.ch
University of Zurich,
Andreasstrasse 15, AND 2.26, Zurich, Switzerland
Office: +41 44 635 2409