[robotics-worldwide] [jobs] Postdoc -- Unmanned Systems -- University of Texas at San Antonio

Liang (Solomon) Sun solbuaa at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:24:05 PDT 2014

The Unmanned Systems Laboratory at the University of Texas, San Antonio is
searching for a candidate to fill a post-doc position available in June
2014.  The individual will work with the department faculty, researchers,
and graduate and undergraduate students on a number of different unmanned
system projects.  In particular, we are looking for an individual who will
contribute toward our research efforts in developing (1) cooperative
control and coordination technologies for multiple unmanned aerial vehicles
and (2) cooperative sensing capabilities of sensor networks.  In addition,
the individual will be responsible to assist in student senior design
projects.  The individual should have a strong background in one of the
following research areas: cyber-physical systems, cooperative control,
sensor networks, biological systems, or signals and systems.  The
individual should also have a strong background in computer programming
skills.  The compensation is competitive and negotiable.  For more
information, contact Prof. Daniel Pack at (210) 458-6482or
daniel.pack at utsa.edu.

--
Liang (Solomon) Sun, PhD

solbuaa at gmail.com