[robotics-worldwide] [meetings] Humanoids2014-Benchmarking bipedal locomotion workshop

Jose Gonzalez je.gonzalez.vargas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 09:29:46 PST 2014

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in the Workshop on
Benchmarking Bipedal Locomotion @ Humanoids2014 conference, on Nov 18, 2014.

Defining appropriate benchmarks of bipedal locomotion is a crucial step for
moving to a next generation of humanoid and rehabilitation robots, as well as
for generating more effective clinical metrics. Several European projects
(H2R, BALANCE, Biomot, Koroibot, Walkman, among others) have started a joint
action to involve the scientific community to identify the most relevant
factors that should be included in the ideal benchmarking scheme for bipedal
walking and we will discuss our findings during this workshop.

More infos on the workshop:
http://orb.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/koroibot/?page_id=492

*Also, If you work in the fields of humanoids, wearable robotics (exoskeleton/
prosthetics), or human biomechanics, we would like to ask you to please dedicate**
**10 minutes to fill this survey:
*
http://goo.gl/forms/FL9Pd1xXgb

Thank you for your help and see you at the workshop!

Best,

--
Jose E. Gonzalez Vargas, Ph.D.
Researcher at the Neural Rehabilitation Group,

- Next Events -

Summer School on Neurorehabiliation 2015
http://www.ssnr2015.org/

Madrid, Spain
Phone: +34 918711900 Ext.229